When you shop with us, you support your community!
The Wardrobe also has an upscale secondhand shop open to the public! Clothing sales inspire change for The Wardrobe participants by directly funding our programs. With new arrivals daily, any shopper can find great deals on designer and contemporary clothing at OVER 70% OFF retail prices including- business attire, casual clothing, formal wear, active apparel, and accessories!
Two Ways to Shop!
413 N 4th St.
Philadelphia, PA 19123
62 W Marshall Rd.
Lansdowne, PA 19050
Tour our new store!
The Wardrobe in Philadelphia has a new home – 413 North 4th Street!
Watch a tour of the new space and hear how The Wardrobe is open to all – clients, customers, and donors.
The Wardrobe is open Tuesday-Saturday 12-6pm, accepting donations Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Safety is our top priority.
- Tuesdays from 12-1pm is reserved for Senior Citizens or those who require more social distancing
- Requiring masks for all employees and visitors. We will have masks for you if you forget to bring your own!
- Monitoring and limiting the number of people onsite to allow for social distancing based on local regulations. We encourage people to refrain from bringing guests and children with them while shopping or receiving our services.
- Disinfecting all touched surfaces throughout the day
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted, and cashless payments are preferred
- Mandatory temperature readings and passed health questionnaires for all employees daily
- Clothing will be sanitized before being returned to the floor
- Holding donations for up to 48 hours before processing
- 8 Hours of ozone sanitation every night using this machine, which is proven to kill the virus
- Rejecting any items that have not been freshly washed prior to being donated
- Requiring all staff and volunteers to practice CDC-recommended hygiene practices when touching inventory: wearing masks, gloves, and frequent hand washing.