Referral Partner Membership
Open to any social service or government agency that is assisting job seekers to improve their lives.
For a small annual fee*, your clients can access our services for an entire year
(Based on Annual Operating Budget)
|Annual Membership Fee|
|Start Up Organizations (budget under $100,000)||$100|
|Grassroots Organizations (budget under $250,000)||$250|
|Nonprofit Organizations (budget up to $500,000)||$500|
|Nonprofit Organizations (budget up to $1 Million)||$750|
|Nonprofit Organizations (budget over $1 million)||$1,000|
|Government Agencies & Corporate Partners (all budget sizes)||$2,500|
*Membership fee based on operating budget
Email us to:
- Access to all Career Wardrobe programs
- All appointments scheduled within 24 to 48 hours of request
- Refer up to 100 clients, Monday-Friday
- Emergency appointments: made within 24-hours for job search emergencies
- Yearly fees above cover first 100 referrals & are not dependent on actual number of individuals who complete an appointment.
- If a partner reached the referral limit before the end of the membership year, a new membership is required.
- For government partners, a separate contract may be required depending on anticipated need.
- Invoices and referral reports can be provided upon request.
- Additional or off-site workshops available on a sliding scale from $100-$500.
Clothing Appointment Process & Types
- To make an appointment, the Referral Partner can call or go online to schedule or referral form can be given to a client to make their own appointment online or by calling. All referral forms must be sent to Career Wardrobe before the appointment date.
- The Referral Partner Member can choose between the following types of appointments based on client need.
Professional Development Opportunities
Career Wardrobe offers these opportunities for Referral Partners & their clients throughout the year.
Email us to:
Job Search Workshops
- Career Wardrobe’s Workshops are designed to be on-site for groups up to 15 with a dressing appointment after the workshop.
- Topics include professional dressing, creating a wardrobe on a budget, & interview preparation.
- Topics are flexible & can be tailored to meet a group’s needs.
- Must be booked at least two weeks in advance.
Wardrobe Careers Internship Program
- Paid 12-week internship for three (3) yearly cohorts of four (4) participants.
- Interns gain work experience in a supportive environment while also attending career development days in topics integral to employment success.
Work It! Series
- Professional Development Days focused on confidence, networking, & interviewing.
- Every event includes a pampering makeover, professional head shots, breakfast & lunch, & a guest speaker.
Government & Larger Agencies
Do you see more than 200 clients a year who need our services?
Please contact us at 215-568-6693 to discuss partnership options