To provide quality service to all our participants,
we ask that you review these easy steps to make the most of your appointment
Remember, clients are seen by appointment. Have your referring agency call us to make you an appointment. If you are coming through our Open Access program, please call us for an appointment at 215-568-6693.
- Participants may not bring friends or relatives (including children) to the appointment.
- Participants that are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will be rescheduled.
- All clothing must be tried on before leaving Career Wardrobe (including scrubs).
- Case Managers/Agents do not need to accompany participants, as our staff will assist them with their clothing. However, if a client needs assistance from an aide or case manager, simply let us know when making the appointment.
- Any requests, such as Spanish language interpretation or wheelchair access, should be provided in advance when making the appointment.
If there is a need to cancel an appointment, please call Career Wardrobe before the scheduled appointment.
If you are a Case Managers/Case Agents please call 215-568-6693 to request client appointments. Please do not instruct clients to call for their own appointment.
When calling to schedule your appointments, please have your:
- Client’s name
- Program Name & Referral Partner ID number
- Program’s Telephone Number
- Name of approved Case Manger/Client Agent/Program Coordinator’s Name
Participants who do not keep their appointments are still counted towards yearly appointments made.
Still have questions?
Contact us! 215-568-6693