Thanks for the support, Lilliana! This appeared in the LV Guide
I made a list of 7 style resolutions for 2016 to help me avoid getting into a style rut.
1. Wear leggings no more than once a week.
2. Add more separates and become less reliant on dresses.
3. Layer more often to add versatility to my wardrobe in unexpected ways.
4. Avoid buying black, grey and navy. (I have way too much!)
5. Shop for quality, not quantity.
6. Try a new hair style at least twice a month.
7. Make monthly donations to Career Wardrobe.
What are your style resolutions for 2016? xx, LV
– See more at: http://thelvguide.com/2016-style-resolutions