About Generation Stiletto
What do we do?
- Generation Stiletto works collectively to increase the knowledge and awareness of the services Career Wardrobe provides to women in transition and the issues these women face.
- Generation Stiletto helps further outreach efforts to younger women in the Philadelphia community who are interested in supporting Career Wardrobe’s mission of empowering women.
Join your peers!
- Share ideas, plan events, support fundraising efforts, volunteer, and network with like-minded peers—all while supporting Career Wardrobe and The Wardrobe Boutique!
- Develop your own professional skills and contacts, and take part in new experiences that will help propel you forward in your own endeavors.
- Brainstorm creative new ideas for events, fundraisers, marketing campaigns, and social networking efforts.
- Spread the word to other friends/colleagues who might be interested in an opportunity to engage younger generations in contributing to this important cause.
If you are interested in becoming a member of Generation Stiletto, or in being considered for the leadership team, please email Caitlin Day.