Blitz Basics Resume Reviewer:
- Work one-on-one or in small groups to answer participants’ questions about resumes, cover letters and and interview skills.
- Provide critical feedback and offer suggestions and relevant anecdotes regarding job search and interviewing.
- Human Resources, hiring or interviewing experiences is preferred.
- Monthly: 2nd Wednesday of the month from 9am – 10am at Career Wardrobe
Computer Lab Consultant:
- Assist Career Wardrobe clients with their computer needs, including, but not limited to, LinkedIn Profile updates and creation, resume creation and updates, basic e-mail and computer knowledge.
- Ability to use Google Chrome a must.
Event Volunteer: Empowering Tea & Fashion Show (November) and A Perfect Fit Gala (June)
- Auction: Secure donations of goods and services from Philadelphia area busineses to achieve raffle/auction and fundraising goals.
- Host: Assist with marketing event, selling tickets and hosting table for friends/colleagues to introduce them to Career Wardrobe
- Program: Plan fashion show, solicit items needed for event ambiance, including selecting guest speaker, emcees and awardee (if applicable). Sell program ad book space.
- Speak on behalf of Career Wardrobe at outreach events, including corporate clothing drives and community events.
- Opportunities during both daytime and evening/weekends throughout the region