Looking for opportunities to help women succeed?
Learn about Career Wardrobe’s volunteer opportunities by clicking on the appropriate link below. You can also RSVP online for most volunteer opportunities.
- Clothing Drive Volunteer: Accept and sort clothing donations at our monthly evening clothing drives.
- Event Committees: Join one of these committees to support initiatives of Career Wardrobe
- Fashion Opportunities: Help women visiting our locations find that perfect outfit.
- Generation Stiletto: Work collectively with other women under 40 to increase the knowledge and awareness of the services that Career Wardrobe provides
- Wardrobe Boutique Volunteering: Create an inviting atmosphere and provide excellent customer service to the shoppers in The Wardrobe Boutique, our resale store located at 1822 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia.