Welcome to Career Wardrobe’s virtual tour
Clothing donations range from gently used to new items donated from individuals, department stores, and local designers. All clothing has been selected by volunteers and staff with an eye for fashion and appropriate business clothing.
- Work clothes for all job types (housekeeping to office work!)
- Shoes, accessories and beauty products to complement your outfit
- All items are provided as inventory allows
Clients receive one-on-one assistance with a personal shopper. All clients are required to try on items before selecting them to ensure proper fit.
Look like a million bucks!
See what a difference the right fit and attitude makes. We are here to make you look and feel like a million bucks without spending a penny!
Accessing our services:
- Referral from County Assistance Office, Job Training Program, EARN Center, or other nonprofit organization
- Self-referral through our Individual Membership Program
- Shop anytime at The Wardrobe Boutique, our resale store located at 19th St. and Spring Garden St. (open Tuesday through Saturday)
- Contact us for more information – 215-568-6693 or email@example.com