Graduating from college?
Looking for a second or part-time job to make ends meet?
Recently laid off and looking for a new job?
Looking to advance in your career?
Career Wardrobe understands we can all use some assistance getting started in a new career or make a move to the next level. That’s why we’re here!
No appointment needed Mondays from noon to 6:00pm!
Simply bring your resume, or sit with a volunteer to help you create one, followed by your dressing service!
Sign-up for our Open Access program and receive:
- One complete interview outfit
- Access to our educational seminars, including the opportunity to earn our Professional Development Certificate
- Opportunities to participate in our other workshop and events
- $5 for individuals receiving Food Stamps or on Medicaid
- $10 for students with Student ID
- $20 for all others
The Open Access program is valid for one appointment per year.
Proof of benefits and/or student ID will be required prior to your appointment.
Referral Partner Membership
Open to any social service or government agency that is assisting both women and men to improve their lives. For a small annual fee, your clients can access our services for an entire year.
All memberships include:
- Dressing and Image Consultation Program
- Blitz Basics Seminar
- Gateway to Success Job Readiness Course
- Suit Up! Preparing for Job Search Success Workshops performed on site for your clients
Full Ensemble Membership
Membership fee based on operating budget
- Access to all Career Wardrobe programs
- All appointments scheduled within 24 to 48 hours of request
- Refer up to 75 clients, Monday-Friday
- Emergency appointments: appointments made within 24-hours for job search emergencies
- Refer participants to our Blitz Basics resume review workshop
- Refer participants to Gateway to Success Job Readiness Course
Download current referral partner membership information:
Government Agencies and Larger Agencies
Do you see more than 200 clients a year who need our services? Please contact us at 215-568-6693 to discuss partnership options.