Referral Partner Membership is open to any social service or government agency that is assisting women to improve their lives. For a small annual fee, your clients can access our services for an entire year.
All memberships include:
- Dressing and Image Consultation Program: Take our Virtual Tour
- Blitz Basics Seminar
- Suit Up! Preparing for Job Search Success Workshops performed on site for your clients
- Professional Women’s Network—Former Career Wardrobe clients share their experiences and their secrets for success
Download current referral partner membership information:
Full Ensemble Membership
$500 for nonprofit programs or $1000 for profit programs
- Access to all Career Wardrobe programs
- All appointments scheduled within 24 to 48 hours of request
- Emergency appointments
- Refer up to 250 women, Monday-Friday
- Send clients, men and women, to our Blitz Basics seminars
- Refer clients to Gateway to Success Job Readiness Course
* Fees are prorated for full ensemble membership after 11/1
Sliding Scale Fee: $100 (suggested)
Non-profit programs only
- Ideal for smaller programs serving a limited number of clients
- Refer up to 5 clients each month on a Monday
- Send up to 10 clients a month, men and women, to our Blitz Basics seminars
- No emergency appointments
Special attire for training, school or employment
Do your clients need access to chef or school uniforms, scrub sets, nursing shoes, or steel-toed boots?
We can help!
- Fees for providing special attire items are in addition to the annual membership level fee(s) listed above and will be billed as a co-pay per client, based on Career Wardrobe’s average cost for procuring these specialty items.
* Items subject to change depending on cost to order, shipping, and inventory. Other special attire items may be ordered according to the needs of your program and billed as determined by the cost.
- Chef wear
- General uniform request
- Logo items
- One set
- Coats; hats; black, white, or checkered pants
- White blouse; black, khaki, or tan pants
- Black sneakers; white nursing clogs
- $12; $4
- Determined by client’s program