To provide quality service to all our participants, we ask that you review these easy steps to making the most of your appointment.
- Participants may not bring friends or relatives (including children) to the appointment.
- Participants that are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will be rescheduled.
- All clothing must be tried on before leaving Career Wardrobe (including scrubs).
- Case Managers/Agents do not need to accompany participants, as our volunteers will assist them with their clothing.
- Any special requests, such as Spanish language interpretation or wheelchair access, must be provided in advance of the appointment.
If there is a need to cancel an appointment, please call Career Wardrobe and leave a message no less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. Due to a tight schedule, please remember that an appointment missed without notification means another woman went without our services.
If you are a Case Managers/Case Agents please call 215-568-6693 to request client appointments. Please do not instruct clients to call for their own appointment.
When calling to schedule your appointments, please have your:
- Client’s name
- Program Name & Referral Partner ID number
- Program’s Telephone Number
- Name of approved Case Manger/Client Agent/Program Coordinator’s Name
Participants who do not keep their appointments are still counted towards yearly appointments made.
Still have questions?
Contact us! 215-568-6693