To provide quality service to all our participants, we ask that you review these easy steps to making the most of your appointment.
Remember, clients are seen by appointment. Have your referring agency call us to make you an appointment. If you are coming through our Open Access program, please call us for an appointment at 215-568-6693.
- Participants may not bring friends or relatives (including children) to the appointment.
- Participants that are more than 15 minutes late for their appointment will be rescheduled.
- All clothing must be tried on before leaving Career Wardrobe (including scrubs).
- Case Managers/Agents do not need to accompany participants, as our volunteers will assist them with their clothing.
- Any special requests, such as Spanish language interpretation or wheelchair access, must be provided in advance of the appointment.
If there is a need to cancel an appointment, please call Career Wardrobe and leave a message no less than 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. Due to a tight schedule, please remember that an appointment missed without notification means another woman went without our services.
If you are a Case Managers/Case Agents please call 215-568-6693 to request client appointments. Please do not instruct clients to call for their own appointment.
When calling to schedule your appointments, please have your:
- Client’s name
- Program Name & Referral Partner ID number
- Program’s Telephone Number
- Name of approved Case Manger/Client Agent/Program Coordinator’s Name
Participants who do not keep their appointments are still counted towards yearly appointments made.
Still have questions?
Contact us! 215-568-6693