Suit up! Dressing for the Workplace workshops
Career Wardrobe offers on-site Suit Up! Preparing for Job Search Success workshops to provide professional dressing tips and an overview of Career Wardrobe’s services at referral partner agencies highlighting the importance of professional dress, appearance, and hygiene.
Need something more targeted?
Time Management, Interview Skills – addresses prioritizing tasks as well as interview etiquetteWe can provide custom workshop curriculum based on the following topics:
- Networking and Professional Etiquette – teaches what networking is, its importance, and how to do it, also covering how to behave and present yourself in professional settings.
- Employer Expectations – covers how to research industry and organization specific expectations and how to meet them.
- Technology – includes online job search, using e-mail and flash drives, and social media.
- Public Speaking and Difficult Conversations – teaches how to speak effectively and confidently.
- Financial Literacy – covers financial responsibility issues and includes a partnership with Clarifi with a workshop in the Psychology of Spending.
Workshops can be scheduled by any Career Wardrobe Referral Partner or community group.
Suggested fee of $50 per workshop.
For more information, contact Caitlin Day.