Career Wardrobe is here for YOU—to make you look and feel your best!
Unemployed women can qualify for a private appointment for professional clothing at Hope’s Closet, located inside The Wardrobe Boutique.
- Clothing donations range from gently used to new items donated from individuals, department stores, and local retailers.
- Clients receive one-on-one assistance with a personal shopper.
- All clothing has been selected by volunteers and staff who have an eye for fashion and appropriate business clothing.
- All clients are required to try on items before selecting them to ensure a proper fit.
- We have uniforms, scrubs, and work clothes for all job types (from housekeeping to office work)!
- You will receive shoes, accessories, and beauty products to complement your outfit (as inventory allows).
- We are here to make you look and feel like a million bucks without spending a penny!
- Click here to find out how to access Hope’s Closet!