The following links offer valuable information and insights for those looking for a job or looking to change careers.
Career Wardrobe is pleased to pass on job information when its received by our community partners.
Comcast Careers – click here for job opportunities
Recruitment Queen – a resource for local job seekers and employers in Bucks County, PA
Pershing, LLC/BNY Mellon, a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle.
Simply visit their How to Express Interest page and look for the How to Apply for Jobs – New Users section and they let you know exactly how to go about it! Good luck!
Have another great job site we should link to? Email us
Useful tips for living an empowered life
Career Wardrobe staff, volunteers, and supporters have developed these useful tip sheets for your job search. They highlight resources to help you succeed in many areas: networking, interviewing, business etiquette, building a resume, keeping a job, and developing tools for a healthy lifestyle.
- Money Management Myths
- 8 Tips for Greener Living
- Project a Strong, Powerful Image with Simple Posture Tips
- Living an Empowered Life: First Impressions
- Stress Management: Tips for Improving Your Interviewing Skills
- Tips for Asking for the Interview
- Interviewing Tips from Career Wardrobe Volunteers
- 5 Biggest Job Applicant Mistakes
- Interview Myths
- Practice Interview Questions
- Interview Questions YOU Can Ask a Potential Employer
Keeping the Job
Communication and Etiquette
- 5 Steps to Clear Communication
- Make Your Year Great With These 5 Simple Steps
- Check Your “Attitude” at the Front Door
- Top Tips for “Working a Room”