Career Wardrobe’s Fashioning Futures for Women Award honors a woman who demonstrates a commitment to empowering women, inspiring confidence and assisting women pursue successful careers.
Established in 2011, the Fashioning Futures for Women Award is given annually to an individual or organization who demonstrates Career Wardrobe’s mission to assist women in pursuing self-sufficiency and successful careers.
• Commitment to the Philadelphia community. Individuals should live and/or work in the Philadelphia region and organizations should be headquartered or have a significant presence in the region.
• Show professional success as defined by financial results, career growth or achievement.
• Significant community involvement through volunteer work or leadership.
• Demonstrated support of assisting women to achieve success.
• Willingness and ability to assist Career Wardrobe by promoting A Perfect Fit fundraising event to their social and business networks to raise money and awareness for the organization’s programs.
The following groups will be ineligible for award consideration: Career Wardrobe current board members or employees, government/elected officials and news personalities.