A Perfect Fit: Portraits of Progress
This year’s A Perfect Fit: Portraits of Progress was one of our most successful events to date. We are thrilled to have had over 400 supporters help us celebrate our achievements.
Guests mingle during Silent Auction and Cocktail Reception
We welcomed local anchorwomen from NBC10, CBS 3, 6 ABC, Fox 29, on-air personalities from BEN.FM, Eagles wives Suzie Celek and Julie Dorenbos and six former clients of Career Wardrobe. They took the runway in our Fashion Show. Items worn during the fashion show can be seen on display at The Wardrobe Boutique and Career Wardrobe before they are selected by lucky clients..
Our very special guest, Lady Pha-Pha, helped us auction off the Viv Pickle Purse with a Purpose signed Cole Hamels bag.
Take a look on the Flickr page for more photos!
Special thank you to Dust to Dawn Fashions, Inc for loaning her wonderful accessories for the fashion show!
- Monique Braxton, NBC10
- Amy Buckman, 6abc
- Mary Caraccioli, Mary and Money, 6abc
- Susie Celek, Philadelphia Eagles Wife
- Marian Conicella, Philadelphia magazine
- Julie Dorenbos, Philadelphia Eagles Wife
- Joey Fortman, 95.7 BEN FM
- Jennaphr Frederick, Fox29
- Karen Hepp, Fox29
- Denise Nakano, NBC10
- Sue Serio, Fox29
- Erika von Tiehl, CBS3
Purse With Purpose live auction
Celebrity autographs by:
- Jessica Alba
- Danny Briere, Claude Giroux, and Chris Pronger, Philadelphia Flyers
- Kenny Chesney
- Kevin Clash and Caroll Spinney (Elmo and Big Bird), Sesame Street
- Donald Faison, Scrubs
- Colin Farrell
- Joe Blanton, Cole Hamels, Charlie Manuel, Placido Polanco, Jimmy Rollins, and Vance Worley, Phillies
- January Jones, Mad Men
- Kyle MacLachlan
- Nicole Miller
- Helen Mirren
- Carey Mulligan
- Kathleen Turner
- David Spade