Drop-off locations for clothing, accessories, and beauty products
Please scroll down and click on the “+” for other drop off locations
Inclement Weather Policy
Career Wardrobe will be closed whenever State offices are closed. Client appointments are automatically rescheduled when the School District of Philadelphia closes and/or SEPTA halts bus routes. Please note, we may be short staffed during inclement weather and may be unable to assist you with your donations. We ask that you call 215-568-6693 prior to donating during a winter storm to verify our accessibility. Thank you for your understanding.
Reminder: all donations should be on hangers or folded into paper shopping bags at all locations.
We ask that you refrain from placing your donations in plastic trash bags. Thank you!
Please note: As of November 10, 2014, Career Wardrobe is in the center of a construction area and drop-offs to the back loading area are no longer permitted.
If you have a large donation, please contact us at 215-568-6693 to make drop off arrangements. We apologize for any inconvenience. Walk-in donations are always welcome.
- Where: Career Wardrobe, 21 South 12th Street, Suite. 110, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- When: 10:00am–4:00pm Monday through Friday
- No appointment necessary if assistance is not required
- For larger donations that require assistance, please call 215-568-6693 or email us for an appointment
- Donation forms are available upon request (Donation receipt)
- Donations should be on hangers or in paper shopping bags. Please DO NOT bring donations in plastic garbage bags
- In addition to career clothing, you can also donate casual, dressy and other items suitable for reselling that are in season and in style to help us raise money for Career Wardrobe’s programs
- Items may be mailed/shipped to the address listed above
- Where: The Residences at Dockside, 717 S. Christopher Columbus Blvd., Philadelphia—Please pull in through the gate, dial 007, and drop your items off in the lobby
- When: Monday to Saturday, 10:00am–5:00pm; Sunday, 12:00pm–5:00pm
- NO curbside assistance is available at this location
- Where: The Wardrobe Boutique, 1822 Spring Garden St., Philadelphia
- When: Assistance available the 3rd Wednesday of every month, from 5:00pm–7:00pm. If no assistance is needed, drop off donations during store hours. Please call 215-568-2660 or email us for an appointment. Hours: Monday through Friday from 11am – 7pm and Saturday, 11am to 6pm. Closed Sunday.
- The Wardrobe Boutique will be CLOSING EARLY at 4pm Wed Dec 31st and CLOSED New Year’s Day
- Where: Athertyn at Haverford Reserve, 7700 Parkview Drive, Haverford, PA 19041 (GPS: 3500 Darby Road, Haverford) Sponsored by The Pohlig Organization
- RSVP to volunteer
- When: 2nd Tuesday of the month, from 5:00pm–6:30pm
- Directions: Take Rt. 30 E. to Rt. 320 S. Continue on Rt. 320 S. to Darby Rd. Take a left (east) on Darby Rd. Athertyn will be on the right
- Curbside assistance is available at this time only
- Where: Falls Presbyterian Church, 3800 Vaux St., Philadelphia
- When: 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 6:00pm–8:00pm
- RSVP to volunteer
- Directions: Take Kelly Dr. Westbound to Midvale Ave. Turn right on Midvale to Vaux St. The church is on the corner of Midvale and Vaux.
- Curbside assistance is available at this time only.
Please click the link below for a PDF donation receipt.