Drop-off locations for clothing, accessories, and beauty products
Please scroll down and click on the “+” for other drop off locations
- All donations should be on hangers or folded into paper shopping bags at all locations.
- We ask that you refrain from placing your donations in plastic trash bags.
- For your convenience, curbside assistance is available during our monthly clothing drives at the Main Line, East Falls, and our NEW drive coming in September at The Wardrobe Boutique!
- Where: The Wardrobe Boutique, 1822 Spring Garden St., Philadelphia
- When: Monday through Saturday from 12pm – 6pm. Closed Sunday.
- No appointment necessary
- Donation forms are available upon request (Donation receipt)
- Donations should be on hangers or in paper shopping bags. Please DO NOT bring donations in plastic garbage bags
- In addition to career clothing, you can also donate casual, dressy and other items suitable for reselling that are in season and in style to help us raise money for Career Wardrobe’s programs
- Items may be mailed/shipped to the address listed above
NEW! Fairmount Clothing Drive Starting Thursday, September 17, 2015
- Where: The Wardrobe Boutique, 1822 Spring Garden Street (19th & Spring Garden)
- When: 3rd Thursday of the month, from 5:30pm-7pm
- Curbside assistance is available at this time
- Where: Athertyn at Haverford Reserve, 7700 Parkview Drive, Haverford, PA 19041 (GPS: 3500 Darby Road, Haverford) Sponsored by The Pohlig Organization
- RSVP to volunteer
- When: 2nd Tuesday of the month, from 5:00pm–6:30pm
- Directions: Take Rt. 30 E. to Rt. 320 S. Continue on Rt. 320 S. to Darby Rd. Take a left (east) on Darby Rd. Athertyn will be on the right
- Curbside assistance is available at this time only
- Where: Falls Presbyterian Church, 3800 Vaux St., Philadelphia
- When: 2nd Wednesday of the month, from 6:00pm–8:00pm
- RSVP to volunteer
- Directions: Take Kelly Dr. Westbound to Midvale Ave. Turn right on Midvale to Vaux St. The church is on the corner of Midvale and Vaux.
- Curbside assistance is available at this time only.
Prefer to mail us your items? That’s great, too!
Please send your items to Career Wardrobe, 1822 Spring Garden Street, 3rd Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Download and complete a donation receipt and we will return a signed copy back for your records.
Please click the link below for a PDF donation receipt.