Please consider donating these new/gently-used items to help a woman find self-sufficiency and independence!
Career Wardrobe continues to accept the following at all locations:
- Matching business suits (skirt or pant)—sizes from 0 to 16+ are in demand!
- Separates: skirts, pants, blazers, blouses, “Casual Friday” outfits
- Gently worn shoes (all sizes, especially 9 and up)
- Accessories (purses, handbags/briefcases, jewelry)
- New/unused pantyhose (all sizes)
- Coats and formal wear
- New/unused beauty products, toiletries and make-up
Uniform items for women entering service or medical fields:
- White tops/blouses
- Black, navy, and tan bottoms
- Polo shirts
- Black or white shoes, clogs, or sneakers
- Steel-toed boots
- Maternity wear—all sizes and styles
- Complete Business Suits
- Computer flash drives
- Un-used gift cards to use for clothing and/or office purposes
Do you have items to consign?
If you’ve got high-quality designer items you would like to consign, it’s easy with Career Wardrobe! The Wardrobe Boutique’s savvy shoppers are always hungry for Louis Vuitton, Coach, Spade, or Michael Kors, and the best part? All the proceeds fund Career Wardrobe’s programs! It’s a win-win! Contact the Wardrobe Boutique at 215-568-2660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a consignment appointment today!
Considering collecting items with a group or company? Click here for more information.