Interested in organizing a drive on behalf of your school, group, club, or company? It’s simple!
Step 1: Let Us Know!
Contact Rae Pagliarulo at email@example.com or (215) 568-6693 x14 to register your drive.
Step 2: Pick a Time!
Choose a period of time to run your drive – some groups do a big one-day collection, while others designate a drop-off location and keep the drive going for an entire month! It all depends on what works for your group. Be sure to notify us of the dates! This information is key for our tracking purposes.
Step 3: Pick a Focus!
Focusing your drive will help make sure your participants know what to give, and that our clients get what they need! Here are some options:
- Suited Up: Collect matching suits or skirts, slacks, and blazers to mix and match.
- Separate to None: Collect blouses, cardigans, and business casual separates.
- Scrub In: Collect scrub sets and separates (no logos, please!) for women entering the daycare or medical field.
- Finishing Touch: Collect shoes, hosiery, handbags, jewelry, and scarves, to give any outfit the finishing touch!
- Beauty Basics: Collect cosmetics samples and trial size hygiene items like shampoo, lotion, and skin and hair care products.
Check out our donation drop-off locations and hours for options, and schedule your drop-off location and time with us. Want to stay and volunteer? Many groups make a day of it, and combine their drop-off with a volunteer shift to help us sort the donations and dress clients!
Questions or ideas? Contact us!