Please note: Due to inclement weather, the Athertyn at Haverford Reserve drive is canceled for Tuesday, December 10th. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Career Wardrobe accepts the following items:
- Matching business suits (skirt or pant)—sizes from 0 to 16+ are in demand!
- Separates: skirts, pants, blazers, blouses, “Casual Friday” outfits
- Gently worn shoes (all sizes, especially 9 and up)
- Accessories (purses, handbags/briefcases, jewelry)
- New/unused pantyhose (all sizes)
- Coats and formal wear
- New/unused beauty products, toiletries and make-up
Uniform items for women entering service or medical fields:
- Scrubs (without logos)
- White tops/blouses
- Black, navy, and tan bottoms (pants and skirts)
- Polo shirts—all colors
- Black or white shoes, clogs, or sneakers
- Steel-toed boots
- Maternity wear—all sizes and styles
- Computer flash drives
- Un-used gift cards
Click on the following links for more information about donating clothing and accessories to Career Wardrobe:
Hours and locations
Mighty Writers Book Collection
Career Wardrobe will be collecting new and used young adult novels, anthologies, biographies, graphic novels, classics and other types of books for kids, ages seven to 17 for Mighty Writers at our monthly clothing drives and Career Wardrobe, 21 South 12th Street locations.Please note The Wardrobe Boutique will not be able to accept Mighty Writer donations due to space limitations. Donation receipts for Mighty Writers can be found here.
If you are looking to donate men’s clothing, please contact MenzFit: