In addition to donations of women’s clothing and accessories for resale at The Wardrobe Boutique, Career Wardrobe accepts new and high-end designer items for consignment on a limited and appointment only basis. If your closet is like a who’s who of fashion week and resembles a stylist’s showroom, you are an ideal candidate. It’s as simple as these 4 steps:
- Call The Wardrobe Boutique at (215)568-2660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Coordinate and confirm an appointment time with our authorized buyer.
- Bring items to be assessed to your appointment. Items selected during your personal consultation items will be assessed a value and you can choose to enter into a 90-day consignment contract period and receive 50% of the sale price when/if the item sells. Items not selected can still be donated for a tax receipt and 10% coupon.
- When you item sells, you will be issued payment via check approximately 5 days after the end of the sale month. You may elect to pick up your check or have it mailed to you.
Below is a list of designer items we are currently interested in:
• Dolce and Gabbana
• Kate Spade
• Louis Vuitton
• Marc Jacobs
• Michael Kors (not Michael Michael Kors)
• Salvatore Ferragamo
• St John
• Tory Burch
• Vera Wang
Some fine print…
It is the consignor’s responsibility to monitor their item expiration dates and has 5 business days in which to pick up items. Items will NOT be pulled for pick up and Career Wardrobe is not responsible for loss of items. Items not claimed at the end of the consignment period become a donation to Career Wardrobe and the consignor may ask for a tax-donation receipt for the full value of your items. Requests can be made to email@example.com.